Trash Services

Existing Trash Service

If you purchased an existing home, solid waste fees will be included in your tax bill. You do not need to set up service again. 

If you would like to add additional services, contact customer service at (912) 554-7111. The Office of Tax Commissioner does not provide solid waste services.  

New Construction

If you would like to order a trash can for the first time we can help. Visit our office to initiate service and order your can. After the initial payment, direct any future questions regarding solid waste to customer service at (912) 554-7111.

More Information

Solid Waste Overview

Bulky Items Collection